The International Coaching Federation defines Business Coaching as the process of engaging in regular, structured conversation with a “client”: an individual or team within a business, profit or nonprofit organization, institution or government as the recipient of coaching.
- Coaching can be done through one-on-one or group interaction
- The coach is often the boss or supervisor of the person being coached
- Coaching focuses on improving an existing skillset and measured through
performance improvement and strengthening a bench of personnel
Coaching is not a new phenomenon but one that has evolved into many formats and purposes. Organizational coaching has attracted people from multiple areas of expertise, including former executives, who bring practical experience having spent years in various executive roles, facing the challenges of shaping people to grow
2 Options Depending on Your Coaching Goals
1. Certification in the Genos Assessment instrument and as an Emotional Intelligence Executive Coach.
Set your practice on a new trajectory, differentiate yourself from the rest with this premiere program.
2. Certification as an Emotional Intelligence Executive Coach without the separate Genos Assessment certification.
This option is perfect for those coaches with Genos Assessment certification or a different EI certification and want to be a better practitioner. Or this option will provide the coaching skills for those who want to understand the practical coaching skills of emotional intelligence before certification.